We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager in Events and Activations to take responsibility for all aspects of event management. The role includes planning and delivering inspiring events for our clients, while managing budgets and meeting clients’ financial objectives.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop creative concepts and proposals for events and activations
• Delivery of assigned events to meet client expectations and company profit targets
• Provide financial management of events, including budgets and supplier negotiation
• Build strong relationships with current and potential future clients to increase and win new business
• Develop and manage effective client & supplier relationships
• Support the management team in achieving corporate company goals
To be considered for this role, the applicant should possess the following:
• A minimum of 5 years work experience in event delivery
• Experience in special event delivery (corporate hospitality, incentives and brand activations, etc.)
• Experience with managing a team of Event Managers
• Knowledge of Melbourne/Australian venues and suppliers
• Knowledge of creation and maintenance of budgets for event delivery (templates are provided)
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Excellent planning and negotiation skills
• Excellent personal presentation
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure at times
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment
• Preparedness to work after hours and on weekends when necessary
• Advanced computer skills – MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint.
If you are confident that your skills and experience satisfy the above criteria and you are interested in becoming a part of our highly respected organisation in a very competitive industry, send your résumé to Nicky Langford-Jones at WillettHR@willettmarketing.com.au or apply through SEEK: https://www.seek.com.au/job-apply/36446309
We look forward to receiving your application.