POSITION – Digital Strategist
About the business and the role
A boutique agency with a strong portfolio of blue chip clients, known for their multidisciplinary approach and outstanding delivery is looking for a strategic planner and creative thinker with a strong skill set in social platforms and account management. Working collaboratively across the agency, this role offers the opportunity to manage a small team and grow the business within a close creative team environment.
With a strong culture and team ethic, we are looking for the right person to contribute in this pivotal role to our thriving agency.
Job tasks and responsibilities
• Creation and presentation of integrated experiential, social and digital campaign strategy
• Key client contact for digital projects, leading meetings, managing budgets and ensuring delivery of strategy and reporting on and evaluating strategy post-campaign
• Creative campaign execution, overseeing content creation including copy writing, graphics and vision
• Management, mentoring and leadership of a small team
• Fostering a relationship with the Partnerships and Events teams that sets the standard to work together, to deliver integrated campaigns
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
• Three to five years' experience in digital and social media, and some experience in experiential campaigns is desirable.
• You can demonstrate high level strategic and creative thinking
• You have proven experience in overseeing high impact social media campaigns that deliver measurable outcomes
• You are a strong team leader who is collaborative and a good communicator
• You display a keen interest in new business development and collaboration in new business pitches and presentations
• You have an impressive knowledge of digital and social media platforms and experience with social media integration into activations
• You demonstrate a solutions based attitude to challenging internal and/or client situations
• Your attention to detail is exceptional
• Your management and delivery of project plans, timelines, budgets and briefing documents is second to none.
• You have a proven ability to manage key stake holders (client, other agencies, suppliers etc)
• You always display initiative and constantly look for value add to client accounts where possible
• You are energetic, love to work hard and you love to have fun doing it
• You mentor and educate junior staff, leading by example
Job benefits and perks
If culture, a can do attitude and being part of a fantastic team is important to your career, then this is the place for you.
Send your résumé to Nicky Langford-Jones at WillettHR@willettmarketing.com.au or call 03 9536 2555 for more information.